Thursday 23 December 2010

Want To Play Online With Me?

I have both the Sony Playstation 3 and Microsoft XBOX 360 online feel free to send me a friend request on either platform.

My online usernames are:
XBOX 360: ShAp x Windy and ShAp x Andy
Playstation 3: m0wUnlimited

I do not believe I have room on the ShAp x Windy account but feel free to add my ShAp x Andy account which is near enough empty and has my Gamertag as a friend. I will mainly be playing COD: BO on my XBOX and Fallout New Vegas as I plan on writing a review on that with it's future DLC.

On Playstation all you will ever see me play is GT5 as that is my favourite game ever! However I may purchase Uncharted 3, Little Big Planet 2 and any other upcoming exclusives that are coming out in the near future.

Lots of Love, Aston

No comments:

Post a Comment